Keeping all of this in mind, we decided to give you a few simple tips to make sure your hair stays healthy and beautiful.
Here are some simple tips you can follow:
* Brush your hair regularly before going to bed each night.
* Avoid brushing wet hair. This will cause the hair to stretch and finally break. Finger-dry, or use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush to gently remove the knots.
* Restrict blow-drying your hair. The process of blow-drying is harsh on hair as it robs it of moisture.
* After a perm, never brush your hair. Instead comb hair gently.
* Trim your hair once in 7 weeks to avoid split ends.
* Avoid pulling back your hair tightly. or buy wholesale human hair for sale instead of that.
* Never use a rubber band on your hair as it can pull and damage hair considerably.
* Never go out in the sun without having your head covered.
* Stimulate circulation by massaging your head with oil to which some vitamin E has been added. This will make hair soft and silky. Massage the scalp with finger tips in a circular motion for at least half an hour. Leave on the oil over-night and shampoo the following morning. This prevents hair from becoming dry and prevents dandruff and hair fall by improving circulation and strengthening hair roots.
* Never wash your hair with very hot or very cold water.
* Learn to relax. Hair loss can happen because of stress.
* If your hair is oily, cut down on fried food and fat. Drink plenty of water.
Eat foods that are rich in vitamin B, C and E. Lack of vitamins too can lead to hair loss and pre-mature graying of hair. Eating plenty of fruit and vegetables primarily leafy vegetables will help curb hair loss. Spinach and fenugreek are strongly recommended for healthy hair. Indian gooseberry and mangoes are hair-friendly fruit that one must eat in abundance.